Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas is not far....


Hello and Happy Thursday dear Belles 'n Whistles friends. Like Kathy yesterday I'm in Christmas mute already and can't wait until I can start decorating my house...LOL. I olove Christmas time it's my favorite time of the year!!! I know first comes Halloween  and then Thanksgiving.... I have to be patient for a few more weeks.
But to reduce the waiting time I'm creating Christmas cards and the card I like to show to you today I made with one of the very versatile stamps from the new ChangeaBelles collection! I used  'Kneeling Belle' and the little doggie stamp. 


I stamped Belle onto Cryogen white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with my Copics. DP is from Memory Box - Spice Berry. I also did some sewing with the machine.The big poinsetttia is cut our using a Bosskut die.


Here is a close-up on the image. The swirl stamps in the corners are clear stamps (dunno the brand anymore) which I already bought 2 years ago and these are very nice wintery and christmassy swirls!

Thanks for dropping by today and please remember to enter our Fall Color challenge over at our new challenge blog! We'd love to see all your fabulous creations with our Belles 'n Whistles stamps!!!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte ist ja mal wieder uckersüss, ganz klasse.
    Mein Gewinn ist angekommen, nochmals herzlichen Dank.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the poinsettia. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete