Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas tree o Christmas tree

Hello everyone, today I have my second post for Belles 'n Whistles and I am using a gorgeous accessory stamp from the new Changeabelles collection. From time to time we all need to make multiple cards be it for christmas cards, invitations, thank you cards or just a set of pretty notelets and the new Belles 'n Whistles collection has stamps for all those occasions and the accessory stamps are perfect for the job!

I have used the christmas tree accessory stamp to make a simple but effective
card and tag set. The image took me hardly any time to colour with my copics and I have added some red and gold stickles to the baubles for a bit of sparkle. For the embossing I used my snowflake folder and the gorgeous ribbon and jewels are from my stash.... the photo doesn't do the ribbon justice in real life it has a nice gold metallic sheen!

Here is a closer look at just the card, using a simple layout it would take no time at all to whip up a dozen cards!

I love the accessory stamps in this new collection because they are so versatile the possibilities are endless! The new collection of stamps are available for pre-order now and shipping will begin next week, so hop on over to the Belles 'n Whistles shop to take a look.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, green and white card, DP from my stash
Stamps:
Belles 'n Whistles - Changeabelles Collection
Colouring: Copics - G21, G94, G99, Y11, Y17, R46, E31, E35, E37, W1, W3, W5,
W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug, snowflake folder, nesties

Thanks for stoping by. Liza x

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card and tag - love the stamped image and your colouring. Embossing really does make a simple card look special I think.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete