Friday, October 15, 2010

A cute little girl

It is Friday again and I am back with another card. This time I have used the stamp "Kitty love", one of the "old" Belles n'whistles stamps.I have coloured the image with distress ink, reinkers.

I have used two different pattern papers for my card. The card is as usual decorated with flowers. I decorate most of my cards with flowers. I have added stickles to the flowers. If you take a look down in the right corner you can see a butterfly

I wish you a wonderful weekend

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely PRECIOUS! Terrific work, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work. Just love the soft colouring you've used on this little image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the image. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete