Monday, October 4, 2010

Every Belle and Roses

Hello everyone, today I am using three of my favourite images from the new Changeabelles Collection from Belles 'n Whistles. I just love this latest collection as there is such an array of images you can use them to create cards for all occassions.

For my card I have coloured my images with copics and the DP is from my stash, as is the ribbon and jewels. The lace and pins are both from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have finished off with my usual stitching and a little stickles on the flowers.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card, DP from stash
Stamps: Belles 'n Whistles - Every Belle, Roses and Table - Changeabelles Collection
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E50, E31, E25, R81, R85, B00, B32, B23, B24,
YG03, G21, C1, C3, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Lace, ribbon, pins, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine

Thanks for looking!

Liza x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I love these new images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, your colouring is beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete