Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friends are flowers....


Happy Sunday to you all and a huge thank you for all your sweet comments
during our Blog Hop! Which one were your favourite stamp? I have a hard time to choose - but I guess that's how it is with all the E Bell images - right? :-)

Today I've coloured one of my favourite images from a previous release - "Hearty Thanksgiving".
DP from our local craft shop Pysselakuten exeptfor the orange layer - that's from SU. Added a few flowers, leaves and the sentiment that I've received from my supersweet friend Tammi.

Well - hope you like it and stay tuned - I will pick the winner from my blog later tonight - so if you want to see if you won - then pop over to my blog sometime this evening.

Also - if you've completed the whole blog hop - but forgot to leave a comment on the store blog - make sure that you do before Summer picks the lucky winners. You find her post HERE.
Kramis - Anki

5 comments:

  1. oh my hun
    this card is stunning
    love the coloring
    and this image is as always so adorable
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete