Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friends....


...are the chocolat chips in the cookies of life. This is the saying a stamp I got some time ago has on it. And it´s so true! What would we all be without friends that we can laugh with, count on and just enjoy each others company? Well, a cookie without chocolat chips I guess - not too bad but even not really good. ;O)
We all remember our very first best friend. But if we think outside the "human friend" box - I am sure a teddy bear - or doll or something like that - was our real very first friend. And that´s what inspired me to make this card.

Eden with Teddy is the cute image I used for the card. I love how Elisabeth drew that little cutie - her face seems to be so full of love for that little furry friend. And I know she will remember it for ever.

Since I used quite a lot of layers I kept the card quite simple speaking about embellishments to let the image be the focus. And I love how those dark colors work so well with the delicate image that I always tend to use light colors with.

Wishing all of you a wonderful wednesday!
Kathrin aka Kruemel

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Kathrin. Thanks for sharing. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!! It's beautiful. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning Kathrin and beautiful colors!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete