Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gallery Spotlight......

Good morning!
Happy hump day ~I can't believe it is midweek already!!
Today for my post I have decided to spotlight
some lovely cards that I have found in our gallery.

This first one is just stunning! Love the pretty
colors and the time and effort put in
in creating this beautiful ensemble!!


Here is another absolutely adorable card I found!!
Love this sweet image and the colors and details
are so pretty!!! Now I feel I want to go and get
this image out and create something!! LOL


The last one I want to spotlight is this beautiful card!
I just love these papers and they go so beautifully with
this image!! Lovely layout as well!!!

Don't forget to load your creations up in the gallery!
We love to look at them and you never know when
they will be in the spotlight!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you
all have a wonderful rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. wow! I am jumping up and down with excitement seeing you have highlighted my gingerbread love card - thank you so much! I only have a few BnW stamps but love creating with them all.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and the first set is simply stunning! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your candle is so beautiful!! Now how did you get color on it??? I make candles as well but I have not been able to get the color to not run and stay!! chris_dunbar@hotmail.com

    The other cards are beautiful as well! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. è da tanto tempo che mancavo dal tuo blog, quante meraviglie ho trovato adoro la candela meravigliosa... saluti dall'italia

    ReplyDelete