Friday, October 29, 2010

A (new) Collection...with a Cause!

The randomly selected winner of the set of Snowbaby Stamps was
Lee
who said
"Love the skiing snowbaby, and your card design is amazing - the trees that actually look as though they belong on a mountain, the shaker snow - and the coloring is awesome."
Lee, please contact me for your blop-hop prize!
Summer =)
****************

Another brand new set of stamps illustrated by our loved artist, Elisabeth Bell, is here at Belles ‘n Whistles, ready and waiting for snow! Not only are these designs cute, they’re cute-for-a-cause…a let’s-celebrate-Breast-Cancer-awareness-cause! As most know, the month of October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. Two of our much-loved DT sisters have been afflicted by Breast Cancer—firstly, our Miss Jacqueline Beddingfield and most recently, our lovely Elise Dinolfo. In an effort to help increase awareness of the importance of early breast cancer detection, 10% of the proceeds from this lovely collection of stamps will be donated to Breast Cancer Research in honor of our lovely girls, Jacque and Elise! We are here with you ladies!
Please come join us on our Blop Hop Release of the new Snowbabies Collection, a collection for a cause!

You’re in for a wonderful, wintery treat should you come along on this hop! The fabulously talented ladies of the Belles ‘n Whistles Design Team have put together another tasty hop, filled with cute new images and warming, yummy recipes…perfect for the upcoming wintery days!

The hop starts here, with my submission revealing one of the newest images below, called Skiing Snowbaby. She’s having a blast, sloshing down the bunny slope, looking forward to a nice hot cup of Snowflake Cocoa afterwards! Skiing Snowbaby is one of eight cute new stamps, ready to pre-order in the Belles ‘n Whistles store! Order today after 12:00 pm (European time), shipping begins on Friday, October 29th!

The card is a little window/shaker type card with some “snow” in the window. Colored with Copics, decorated with Ice Stickles and Nestability snow flakes.








The Snowflake Cocoa is garnished with pink ribbon sprinkles of course, in honor of Elise and Jacque! Mmmmmm!



Snowflake Cocoa Recipe


Ingredients
• 2 cups whipping cream
• 6 cups milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
• Garnish:
• Whipped cream
• Candy canes

Directions
1. Stir together the whipping cream, milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips in a slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and white chocolate chips are melted. Stir again before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and candy canes, as desired.

It’s quite yummy, and quite rich too…perfect for those snowflakey, wintery days! =)



Now, continue through our blog hop by visiting the amazing works of the Belles ‘n Whistles DT! Leave comments as you visit each blog—each DT member will be selecting one winner from their blog who will receive the stamp that the DT member is revealing! Leave a comment here too for a chance at winning the complete set of 8 stamps…whooo hoooo! One lucky winner will be chosen and announced this Friday, October 29th! ;)


Here’s the blog hop list:


Please join us, and stop by the store to purchase a stamp or two…remember, this collection is not only cute, it's for a very good cause! Grab our icon/tag too (you’ll see it on the upcoming blogs…;D) and let’s spread the news about Breast Cancer Awareness!

Aloha,
Summer =)

50 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable Summer!! I especially LOVE your pink ribbon sprinkles!! That is such a wonderful touch for the hop!!
    All these images are just adorable ~ thanks so much for bringing them to us!!!
    Ok on with the hop so I can go to bed!! LOL
    Have a lovely day!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just wow Summer, what an amazing card. mmmhhh yummy cocoa :)
    Love the idea of shaking card is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is cute!! The aperture is perfect and I love the snow that you added!! And so great and generous of you to be helping with such an important cause, my heart goes out to Jacque and Elise and their families!!
    Biggest hugs, congrats on the new release, I can't wait to see what everyone has made!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautifull. A great cause!!!
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Stunning card! Love the snowy effect on it!! Totally gorgeous image too...

    And I'll try out your recipe this weekend, just have to see if I can find the lovely ribbon sprinkles... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer! Your card is just adorable and FUN all in one!! I also love the scene you made with the image on the inside of the card. Those pretty pink ribbons you added to the drink are the perfect touch for BCA month. Your drink looks so warm and yummy!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awesome project Summer!!! Love the pink sprinkles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Summer. I've never made one of those shaker cards, looks difficult though...lol Thanks Snowflake Cocoa looks divine!!! Still watching my postbox for my prize... can't wait! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - I love snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful selection of stamped images, as always! All eight stamps are charming and perfect for any number of cards. I can't wait to start stamping with them!
    Summer, you did a wonderful job on your card and I think I will be scraplifting the glittery snow idea. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow o wow what a fab card. Im loving this image, so cute. And im gonna have to try the recipe sounds good. Im hopping off now to see the other DT`s cards.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elisabeth Bell is my favorite stamp artist! Her stamps are always so adorable! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win a set of these stamps and for a great cause too! Really cute card and the cocoa sounds yummy! Will have to make some as the weather is turning cold here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Toller Stempel


    Ganz liebe Grüsse
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your snow scene. Awesome job. I am honored to take part in your blog hop. Fabulous thing you girls are doing in honor of Elise and Jacqueline!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always, I am in love with this new collection! Adorable!!! Your card is fabulous. I really like the snowglobe effect of it. It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok im back i have hopped all the way along, what an amazing blog hop. I have visited all the blogs along the hop. Yenni Natalia (GDT) hasnt posted hers yet but i will go back later and take a look. Your DT team has really done some amazing creations and show cased them so well. You must be very proud. Thanks for the chance to win some amazing candy. I have my fingers(and toes) crossed. so excited.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH SUMMER~~What a wonderful idea and Well wishes and many blessings to Jacque and Elise!!!
    Your snowglobe card is Gorgeous and love the colors!! The collection is fabulous and excited to place my order :)
    Thanks so very much the recipe and chance at winning these beauties!!
    Blessings and Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the ladies did such a marvelous job. Isn't Elisabeth such an inspiration? Thank you Summer for offering such a wonderful gift but mostly thank you for the donation that you will be making to the Breast Cancer Society. Wouldn't it be so awesome to be able to have ALL of Elisabeth's stamps??? My dream. Thanks again Summer and Elisabeth..

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my how adorable....what a great cause.....TY

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so cute. I love the shaker type cards, great job. I am going to have to try that recipe, it sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Summer! This is so sweet! I love it and I think the pink ribbons on the cocoa are adorable too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the skiing snowbaby, and your card design is amazing - the trees that actually look as though they belong on a mountain, the shaker snow - and the coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. these are so stinking cute adorable love them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great initiative! And the stamps are to die for! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your card!! That card is amazing!! Do you mind if I scraplift it!!That skiing Snowbaby is a must have stamp for my collection!

    Thanks for the wonderful recipe! I am thinking about grabbing the ingredients on my way home tonight and trying it!! Sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow ... made it all the way through the blog hop. Beautiful cards from talented ladies, good recipes, and so many great ideas to provide inspiration. Thanks for a great hop - and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOWeeeeeee Summer, I just LOVE your card, and your recipe looks delish... I love the pink ribbons on top too. PERFECTION in a cup I'm sure!
    Thanks for ALLLLL That you do for us here at Belles 'n Whistles, and for giving us such gorgeous images to work with.
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Summer! I think this is a wonderful idea and very nice and thoughtful of BnW stamps! :) Your card is beautiful, I love the image and the snow. Congrats on another release! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  29. Summer, I just love your creation and what better to go with that than a yummy cocoa treat!! Where in the world did you get those pink ribbon sprinkles?! WOW!!

    I love the oval window with the shaker you've created!! So clever!! Off to hop along...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is just amazing! I love your stamps and blog hops!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CREATION AND A BEAUTIFUL IMAGE.

    TFS
    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  32. What an adorable card! Love the shaker circle and the lovely coloring. Thanks for a chance to win such wonderful new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. How cute are those Snowbabies?! And I love your shaker card...so clever! (How did you make such a perfect bow?)

    Sending hugs and get well wishes to Elise and Jacqueline!

    Thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just wanted to thank you for a fabulous blog hop!!! :) I really enjoyed seeing all of those cute creations! Payday can't come fast enough (or will I have to wait for Christmas?), because I am absolutely in love with all 8 of those cute Snowbabies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, yeah, and I left a comment on each post.

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW! What a STUNNING card - really made me want to rush off to try and copy it, although I fear my version wouldn't be nearly as good!!

    I really ADORE this collection, and would love to win one or ALL of the stamps.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this collection! and your card is so beautiful. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Stunning card. Love the image and great to support a worthy cause.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sweetest stamps ever!!And the Dt did a wonderful job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi summer,
    what a wonderful blog hop!!! I really enjoyed looking at everything and reading the recipes and stories behind them.
    Unfortunately I could not manage to grab the tag and put it on my blog. I just wasn't working :-(.
    I love your card too and the image is so sweet.
    XX Kathi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. The overall hop was great, loved it and it's made me want to get ready for some cold weather...visited all the sites, but the last guest designer...she must have had a problem in posting...hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow - I don't know what to say - the new images are gorgeous and to add such a good cause... and the DT, they really outdid themselves with their beautiful creations...
    ...Though I think I might have gained weight just reading all those tasty recipes...*lol*
    This hop was such great fun!
    thanks
    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful! The cocoa looks yummy too :)I love all the images I have seen on this hop!!

    Such a great hop this has been!
    Thanks!
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The blog hop was wonderful! I have placed every single snowbaby on my 'must have' list. Thank you Summer for donating a portion of the proceeds to such a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What an amazing shaker card Summer, a beautiful creation! A great blog hop for a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a beautiful shaker card! Thank you for sharing yummy recipe!
    Off to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  46. These stamps are very cute and the shaker card is just perfect for the stamp! Going back to blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi again!

    Can´t seem to find my posting from the 27th even though it was published then. Anyways it´s been a lovely bloghop but just as * laura * said there were no posting at Yenni Natalia (GDT). I can see now that she is no longer on your list and that explaines why I couldn´t find it =).
    Thanks for sharing all the recepies and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete