Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...


Hi all and happy Thursday to you! Isn't  this cute little guy adorable? The stamps name is 'Wheeling By' fo.om the Changeabelles collection.  I love him and he reminds me of the kids down here in Florida at Christmas time....they too walk around with shorts! ;-) So I thought why not put the little tree from the Holidays set onto his cart! You'll find all the stamps HERE.



The DP is from Bo Bunny. The stars are cut out using a Spellbinders die and the snowflakes are made with a Cuttlebug die. I also did some stitching with my machine on the paper layers. I added X-mas Red Stickles to the stars and Star Dust around the image and sentiment (Martha Stewart). There is also 3D Paper Glaze added to the Christmas balls on the little tree.


I colored the image with my Copic markers.



Don't forget there are still a few days left to enter our challenge on our new challenge blog HERE! We would love to see your creations and you'll have the chance on winning a fantastic price (which includes san awesome six (yes 6!) Belles 'n Whistles stamps plus more goodies) donated by  our wonderful Summer to celebrate the first challenge on the blog!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Wauw such a nice card! I love it very much.
    Have a nice day, Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very pretty colours and the image is just so cute. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete