Friday, October 29, 2010

Sledding Fun!

Hi girls! Today, I have a card I made using a stamp from the NEW Snowbabies Collection at Belles 'n Whistles! Isn't she the cutest? I just love her. She looks like she is having so much fun! I remember when I was a kid growing up on a farm in North Dakota how much fun us kids had playing in the snow. We always had a fire going, so when we came inside, my mom usually had lunch ready for us and we would warm up by the fire. It is such a wonderful memory.
On my card, I have used papers that I bought last year and never got around to using. They are very pretty, I think. I also used some paper snowflakes, crystals and ribbon. The snow is flower soft snow and the image was colored with my Copics and Prismas. I hope you have a warm, snuggly day! ;)




3 comments:

  1. beautiful card and what a cute image.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card Andrea,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete