Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A special birthday card


Today is the birthday of a much loved friend of mine - but she lives thousands of miles away from me in the States. So I thought I´d make her not just a normal card but I thought of a way of also sending her a birthday cake. And so I came up with this idea....

For sure you all have seen the tealight cards before. I did some changes to the measurements so one of those little cheesecakes fit in the box. I also added a little loop where put in a birthday candle. I think it is a cute idea for a special birthday treat.

I used the table and gift from the so named stamp set and also the cupcake from the Cupcake, Roses and Tea set from the Changeabelles Collection.

I also made a matching tag to be put in the pocket of the bag. For the saying I used a Stampin´Up stamp that says "Happy birthday" and underneath "call when it´s time for cake"...


At the end of my post I want to remind you all of our fabulous new release blog hop we´re having tomorrow - and that you really don´t want to miss! I got some sneaks at what the others created and I am blown away - as usual. And there will also be a chance to win something again... So make sure you hop along with us!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kathrin :) This is a very sweet cyber bday cake... I just love it! Very creative and beautiful as usual. Hugs Rheannon

    ReplyDelete