Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Star Light, Star Bright....

Good Morning!!
I hope you are all having a great
week so far. I can't believe it
is half way over so far!!!

Anyways I know the challenge this week
is fall but I am in the Christmas card
making mood so I have one to show you one
I made using the adorable Star of Bethlehem image
from last year's Christmas release.


I just love this sweet image!! (Well you know
I love all of them!LOL)
The image was colored with distress inks and
twinkling h20's. I also colored over
her dress with some Glimmer mist
paint that I got by accident. It is
fabulous stuff!!!   All the lace, flowers
and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well thanks so much for stopping
by today! I hope to see your fall
colors card for the challenge this week!
It runs for 2 week's now so there
are no excuses!! LOL

Have a lovely day!
:)Kathy


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love it!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh wowwww Kathy,What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love everything about it. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete