Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hello!
I hope you participated in our bloghop yesterday if you didn't, you still have the chance. Take a look in the blogpost below this one. Today I have made a card with one of the "old" BnW stamps. I adore this cute little couple. The image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers. I have used two different patternpapers and decorated my card with flowers and a lace.

This weekend I am going to make christmascards with stamps from the Snowbaby collection. You can order the new stamps here

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and the sparkly pumpkin is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and the colours are so pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete