Thursday, October 7, 2010

There Is No Greater Love...

Hello happy bloggers,
I hope all is well with you!!
Today I have the pleasure of creating a sample for the Belles 'n Whistles Blog and I decided to have some fun with the new collection, as well as little Eden with Teddy from the Forever Young release!!


This is the result of an idea that came to me while participating in the Belles 'n Whistles blog hop. Looking around, from project to project, I saw the wonderfully versatile Every Belle, she appears so poised and proud, and well.... doting!!! And then I got an idea!! Why not turn her into a proud mom!?!


I added in a few accesories, the table from the gift and table stamp bundle and the stuffed teddy from the Puppy, doll and teddy stamp pack, and a computer generated sentiment, "There is no greater love than that between a mother and her child." I LOVE little Eden with Teddy, because she, too, could very well be playing pretend with her teddy, taking care of it, just as Belle is looking over little Eden. That is the charm of these adorable Elisabeth Bell creations, they have such cute expressions and heartwarming details.


By placing Eden before the horizon line and popping her up on foam dots, while stamping Belle off to the side, further back and with heavier shadowing, I hope to have achieved decent enough scale to balance out the scene I've attempted with these lovely images. I've coloured with distress inks and my papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle (blue) and Prima (pink), pearls and white flowers are Prima and the leaf punch is ek success.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
hugs,
stephanne

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, Summer! such a sweet scene and your coloring is amazing! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea. Lovely card. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete