Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Warm Apple Pie

Hi and Happy Wednesday! Fall is my favorite time of year and right now in Michigan the sun is shining and there is a crispness in the air. Farmers are selling pumpkins and apples and I think of Thanksgiving. Fresh warm apple pie is usually baking in the oven from now til December.


When I can break away from the sunshine or it's raining out I'm locked in my craft room trying to get a jump on the holidays which are fast approaching. And I'm having so much fun playing with these changeabelles.




This young lady is Warm Apple Pie and I added Changeabelles Table and Holidays. I colored them up with copics and the DP is from Cosmo Cricket Wanted. I dusted around the image and the sentiment with Tim Holtz Burlap distress ink.


I hope that you are having as much fun playing with these changeabelles as I am. If you don't have any yet, you have to head on over to the store and grab them up! Please share all your creations with us by entering them in our fortnightly challenges. I followed the sketch from our current challenge for my card. Its a great sketch and you have until the 11th so please join in the fun!!


Take Care and Happy Crafting!


Mary Frances


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, gorgeous colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful richly coloured card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush card, so love the Autumn colours.x

    ReplyDelete