Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas card

Happy Friday to all of you. I have finally started making christmas cards. For todays card I have used a snowbaby stamp, snowbaby in snowgear, from the new collection. I have painted the image with distress ink, reinkers. 

 The text "god jul" means merry christmas. I have used different pattern papers for my card. The card is decorated with laces, different flowers, stickles, a piece of an old notebook and stickers.
 Thank yoy for visiting the BnW blog. Don't forget to stop by our challenge blog and participate in our challenge.


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is the cutest! Lovely Christmas Card! The lace is Beautiful. Great composition with Great Embellishment.. Love the note paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is sooo gorgeous!! Love the musical sheet music!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is BEAUTIFUL Audhild! Love the vintage look and it looks so festive and kind of elegant! WOW I'm totally in love with this card!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete