Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dodging A Snowball!!

Hiya peeps! I hope your day is going well! I have made a card today using one of the new stamps from Belles 'n Whistles. I LOVE this collection. It is definitely one of my favorites. Isn't she sweet, hiding behind a snowman so no one can get her with a snowball?? :) I have such wonderful memories of playing in the snow in North Dakota as a child. We had so much fun growing up on our farm.
For my card, I have used some ribbon, ultra fine glitter, MS punch, various snowflakes and some pearls. The image was colored with Copics. I hope you enjoy your day and thanks so much for looking!!

7 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful card and the image is stunning. Love it. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Andrea, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! This little sweetie brings back childhood memories for me too. You colored her and her snowman perfectly!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Andrea! Love the fragile looking snowflakes and that beautiful frame!
    You colored the image beautifully!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I dearly LOVE those snowflakes!! Such a brilliant design! Your coloring is gorgeous hun!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Andrea,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww!!!! Gorgeous coloring! And those snowflakes are beautiful,where are they from?

    ReplyDelete