Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gingerbread Love

Happy Tuesday, all! This is guest designer Alice. I have a card made using the super cute Gingerbread Love to share with you today.


This has to be one of the sweetest images ever! I adore all the details and it's just so fun to color. I paired the image with some old holiday paper from Scenic Route. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I kept the design simple since the image itself says so much about the joy of the holidays already!

That's all from me. Thanks for stopping by! =)
Alice

5 comments:

  1. WOW Alice, this is a stunning card, which you have coloured to perfection! Love the design, colour combo and those nesties are divine. TFS, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I just love the dp and that sweet image.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colouring alice :)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous card! Love the bright colors and you colored that sweet image to perfection!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I love the image and your colouring!

    xxx, Claudia7

    ReplyDelete