Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Hearty Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!! It's been a while and I hope all of you are doing well! Today I have decided to share a card I created for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday using one of the cutest images of the season called Hearty Thanksgiving. I really have not seen any cute stamps out there that really showcase and celebrate Thanksgiving so this is a favorite of mine to use at this time of year.
This is a tent card I created for a challenge blog, I love the 3-D look and the ease of mailing and having the card stand freely on it's own without falling over.
Here's a side view of the card so you can see how it stands nicely on it's own. I hope you like this card just as much as I had fun making it!! Although this is a Thanksgiving card, don't forget that we have the latest and cutest Christmas stamps from the Snowbabies Collection up for purchasing now!! Enjoy the day!

6 comments:

  1. Cute idea. Love the leaf PP. You did a great job colouring the kids.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! Jodi, this is darling sweetie!! LOVE your grass!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love all of the detail.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is BEAUTIFUL Jodi! Love the idea of creating the grass with the icicle punch....fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete