Thursday, November 25, 2010

It starts to look a lot like christmas!


Well, at least at the north pole it is. Santa an all the elves are working so hard to get everything prepared in time. They are baking, crafting, making toys, reading whish lists... And since a few weeks the reindeer that are going to push the sleigh on christmas eve get special food. They need to be as strong as possible to be able to move the heavy thing - and it´s also filled with a big pile of gifts and Santa (who isn´t too lightweighting as you all know!).

I used the cute Jingle Bells stamp here to give you a little peak at what those reindeers get feeded with. I so love this stamp. Can you see how the little elve has to use something to stand on so he´ll be able to reach the reindeer´s head? Well, I am not sure if Santa is too happy about him using a nicely wrapped gift for that... but it works! ;o)

And now I am off to do some preparations my own...

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card. The image is gorgeous and the colours are so pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. I really like your soft touch with the colouring and the nice PP colours.
    Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is beautiful. How have i not already got this stamp, another one to add to my list. its so cute.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete