Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow Angel



Hello all and Happy Hump-Day! Just one day more to go and the first of the holidays is here, at least for all here in the US! Are you all set for Thanksgiving? Or is the turkey hunt still on? I'm looking forward to a very quiet und relaxing Thanksgiving this year. Last year we had a big gathering and so it is nice to have it more quiet this year. And what about Black Friday shopping? Are you up to all this craziness??? LOL  Well I definitely know I WON'T!!! I'll never leave the house on Black Friday (well except to walk the dogs, go for a bike ride  or a walk on the beach of course) I really dislike all the shopping madness that is going on on that day. Well, but  that's just me ;-) Ok enough blabber...onto my card. 

This is the card I made for our ongoing challenge using the Snow Angel Snowbaby. The challenge is a combined sketch and color challenge this time and hosted by my sweet DT sister Anki.

I colored with my Copics and the little snow piles next to her feet I made using Aleene's True Snow sprinkled with fine glitter (MS). The DP is from Bo Bunny's Winter Joy Collection. The Sentiment is Cats Life Press. The large snowflake is a Marianne Design die and I added stardust sparkle brad from Karen Foster. The snowman charm and silver snowflake is from my stash.
 
And I also would like you to mark your calendars for December 1st when our big Advent Calendar Celebration is starting right here on the Belles 'n Whistles Inspirational Blog. This will be lots of fun and excitement with daily giveaways!!!! You sure won't miss that!!!!

I wish all of you here in the US a very
Happy Thanksgiving
tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Iris. I love the DP, the colours are so pretty. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, Happy Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete