Friday, November 5, 2010

Snow is falling....

Hello all and Happy TGIF!, It's Iris here today. For my card I used one of the new Snowbaby stamps right now available in the store! This one is called 'Snowbaby Catch-A-Flake'. Isn't she just too cute? That so reminds me of my childhood! And remember if you buy one or more of these cuties you also support a good cause!!! Read all about it HERE

As usual I colored her with my Copics (some accents where added with Prisma Pencils black and grey tones). The sentiment is one of 5 digital seasonal Sentiments available with any purchase at the store for FREE! DP is Basic Grey 'Jovial'. Snowflakes and stars are Cuttlebug dies. Border punch is from Fiskars. Roses from my stash. I also added lots and lots of Stickles to the flakes and stars to give them a frosty glimmer.
 
To create the snowy effect around her feet I used Flowersoft. 
 
Thanks for dropping by today and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gorgeous stamp too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Iris, she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Your coloring and shading is definitely OUT OF THIS WORLD! =)
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowersoft and the colors on her little outfit. This is a truly lovely card! I just got two of the new collection images and I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card ;o)
    Love your coloring!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! And perfect colouring!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete