Monday, November 1, 2010

Snowbaby snowangel

Happy Monday to all of you. I hope you had a nice weekend. Today I am back with another card. I have used one of the new wonderful snowbaby stamps. This one is called snowbaby snowangel. I have started making christmas cards, and I am sure that I will use many of the snowbabies on this years christmas cards. I have already painted a snowbaby in red. I will show you the card some other time, when it is finished.

Back to todays card. The snowbaby is painted with distress ink, reinkers. The edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain. I have used 3 different papptern papers. The border is  made with a punch. I have decorated my card with flowers and snowflakes.

6 comments:

  1. what a cute image
    i just adore the card you've made hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Love your coloring. I really like the silvery grey background and those wonderful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love the papers - stunning. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cute Audhild and I love your color combination!

    Hugs,
    Iris =)

    ReplyDelete