Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some More Christmas Inspiration

 
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well! I just can't resist those super cute Snowbabies at the moment. I'm totally in love with them..LOL  So I thought I make another Christmas card to show more Christmas inspiration. This is actually a pretty simple layout of the card but I liked it.

Also those papers were perfect for it. Luckily I found some scraps in my scrap box that match the colors of my image. Because this time I did what I usually never do...I colored the image without having my DP chosen. aaaahhhh. That is not me at all. I always pick my DP first and then start coloring.


I colored Belle with Copics and airbrushed the background a little. Isn't she cute with her slightly cross-eyed look? Using a glitter pen I put lots of soft shimmer accents on her and I also used a lot of  Star Dust Stickles all over the card.

And don't forget that this collection of the Snowbabies is a collection with a cause! Everytime you purchase a Snowbaby stamp Summer will donate 10% of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Research!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Oh Iris, this is a FABULOUS card! From those beautiful gold and blue tones, to your gorgeous coloring! And yes I agree that the snow babies, are to DIE FOR!!! I just love that little snowball sweetie. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! Iris, she's so stunning!! She looks like a gift wrap beauty!! Love the ribbons and your colors sweetie!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete