Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thank you


Since our american friends are celebrating Thanksgiving this month I decided to make a little thank you card to share with you.

There is so much we have to be thankful for - but most of the times we only see what is missing, what is going wrong, what could be better. So I think we all need to take a second and think of what we have and are. And I am sure we will all be thankful for all the good that happened and still happens in our lives.

I used "Every Belle" on this card and put her in front of the table from the "Table and Gift" stamp set - both from the Changeabelles Collection. And since I always think of one of those traditional pies when I think of Thanksgiving - what may be a miss-thinking of a german girl though - I just inked up the pie Belle is holding on the "Warm Apple Pie" stamp.

So, thank you for reading this post - and have all of you a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete