Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time to celebrate

Hej!
It's my b'day today and yes - I'm turning 25 again ;-). So for those of you that would like to celebrate my b'day with me - pop over to my blog and check out my b'day candy.

As for my card today - I needed to ink and colour this new BnW cutie "Catch-a-flake".

Coloured her with my copics.
DP - Memory Box Mistletoe.
Flowers - Petaloo flowers.
Pearls - from my local craft shop.
Ribbon - from SU
Sentiment - rub-on from my supersweet friend Tammi.

Hope you like her as much as I do. Which one of the Snowbaby collection is your favourite so far?

Kramis Anki



7 comments:

  1. happy birthday sweetie
    i hope you'll have a FAB day
    i just adore this image on you amazing card
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. wonderful colouring. Love the fact you have added the little dog.
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Adorable card. I love your coloring...the shading is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Anki, adorable card you made x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you Anki!! Your card is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you.
    I like the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete