Friday, December 24, 2010

Advent Day Number 24: Contest Winners!

Well! Can you believe it? The day is just about here! My how the time has flown by! I hope you're all ready for the festivities? Me...not yet. But there's still a few hours left, right? LOL!

Today is the day I announce the winners of the Ornament Contest! We've got first, second, and third places chosen and featured belown by their ribbons, with all of the honorable mention ornaments at the bottom! I truly want to thank each of you who participated in this special

Advent event. The ornaments are ALL beautiful and are ALL deserving of a prize. IN FACT, will each of you ladies contact me. I will be awarding prizes as follows:

First Place - Janiel, $25 gift certificate


Second Place - Ann, $20 gift certificate


Third Place - Mo, $15 gift certificate


and ALL honorable mentions (that would be EVERYONE else who entered the contest--pics are below)...a free stamp of your choice from the "Snowbaby" Collection!


It's Christmastime! Time for merriment and fun, for laughter and enjoyment, for family and friends, for cherishing old memories and for creating new ones, too. I wish you all a Merry Christmas Eve and hope you'll leave a comment for a chance at winning the last of the Advent giveaway gifts....a special Christmas gift certificate! I'll announce the winner in tomorrow's post!

Oh and before I forget!! The randomly chosen winner from yesterday's post (THANK YOU LYNDA FOR A BEEEAUTIFUL 3-D CHRISTMAS SCENE-BOX!!!!) is...

Shazza

Congratulations!
Please contact me, Summer, at: summer(at)bellesnwhistlesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Summer =)

31 comments:

  1. was für tolle Ornamente, wundervoll.
    Ich wünsche allen ein Merry Christmas.
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can´t belive it ...I will get a free stamp of my choice from the "Snowbaby" Collection! Hurra !!!!!! I´m so happy about this ~ this is a wonderfull christmas Present to me cause I love the EB Images sooooo much, but can´t by all ;o(
    Dear lovly summer feel to embrace (only virtuel) I´m so happy !!!!
    Hope everyone off you will have a wonderfull,silent and harmony christmas!!!
    Hugs from a overwhelmed with emotion hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies Happy Holidays
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats to the three top winners, awesome ornaments! Thanks Summer for one of the Snowbaby Collection Stamps. Merry Christmas to All and to All A Good Night! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic ornaments congratulations to you all and Shazza too. May I thankyou for a fun advent event and wish everyone a merry christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners and May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done everyone.
    Merry Christmas
    x laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, happy me, I made the 3rd place with my Christmas Ornament - thanks indeed !!!
    I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2011...
    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So schöne Ornamente!!!!!
    Ich wünsche allen Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr

    Liebe Grüße Manu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the winners
    and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everybody!
    Thank you for the wonderful advents calendar!
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the winners! I missed entering my ornament by just a couple of minutes. :( Guess I should have been quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to all the winners, you did beautiful work with adorable stamps...Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all of the winners and what a tough decision it must have been to make because they are all beautiful!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ornaments are all gorgeous. I don't think that I would have been able to decide on a winner. Thank you for the inspiration with the advent blogs. It has been wonderful. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so awesome for giving each of us a prize. I think that's super sweet of you. Thank you. I had fun participating in the advent calendar...it was so cool to see what was new each day. You have a really creative DT for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats to the winners and thanks for a chance to win the last 24 days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. a huge congrats to all the ladies
    all the entrees are gorgeous
    thank for the advents ladies
    i've a lot of fun doing this
    merry christmas and a happy and creative new year to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations to the winners of the ornament comp and Merry Christmas to everyone. Delighted to have one yesterday, what a lovely Christmas present. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh awesome! Thanks! All the entries were wonderful :)

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to the winners. Your entries were fabulous, you really deserved to win. I would have pick you as well.
    Thank you for the candy for the honourable mention players, this is really sweet of you Summer.
    Merry Christmas
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to the winners! Fantastic Creations!!! Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to all the winners.

    Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to all the winners! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to all the winners! Lovely ornaments!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME as your first place winner!!! Jumping up and down and sooooooo excited!!!!! YaHooooooooooooo I will get you emailed in a few minutes when I caln down. LOL..
    THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas and big hugs!
    Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to all the winners! and happy holidays to everyone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats to the winners and thank you Summer for giving a stamp to all the participants! :)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete