Thursday, December 23, 2010

Window 23 is now open

Greetings everyone.  I truly hope that you've all been enjoying our Advent Calendar this year!  Haven't the DT been doing such an awesome job?  I think so!

And LOOK at all those lucky ladies who have already won - You could be next.....

I wanted to share with you all, the little thing I created... for.... Ummmm.... SUMMER!!!

I'm sorry Summer that I have not gotten this out in the mail to you, and now you won't have it in time for Christmas... BUT.... I thought I would take this time to share your adorable gift with all of blogland!

I have to admit to all of you girls... I'm having a hard time parting with this, because what these pictures show doesn't even capture how truly cool this really looks....  are you ready???? 

Here we go!...........................


okay, so what do you think so far? 

I have to tell you that this Christmas tree caused me to have some major gluey fingers! ha ha
AND... in this picture, there seems to be some glue showing on the tree, but actually it's Modge Podge
that hadn't dried all the way... I did not have time to do the tree over again, and I do believe that it will eventually dry all the way... but in the mean time, I kind of think that the modge podge on the tree branches look pretty cool.

But what I love most about this 3D box is the stuff that you don't necessarily see clearly in that first picture....
Well actually what I love MOST OF ALL about this 3D box, is the fact that these are some especially Spectacular images!  Elisabeth Bell, being the artist behind these gorgeous Belles 'n Whistles images, you just can't help but fall in love with them.  Right?

Obviously, I used "T'was The Night Before Christmas" from last years Holiday release, as well as some of the accessories from the "Change-a-belles" collection.  The Puppy, The Present, and the small potted Christmas Tree in the background.    But unless you look closely, up in the corner behind the BIG Christmas tree, you probably wouldn't notice the "picture on the wall"  It's Belle on her Rocking Horse...  Also another one of last years Holiday releases from Belles 'n Whistles.  She is called "Rocking Around".....

I'm going to show you another angle of this 3D box, and in it, you'll be able to slightly see what is back behind Santa... It's a fireplace or hearth, whichever you would like to call it.  THIS is not a stamp at all... I NEEDED the fireplace so badly, but couldn't use what I had from Belles 'n Whistles, because a certain 2 little ones were looking up the chimeny.... They are supposed to be sleeping, so that was out... This is actually a coloring page scaled down.... scaled WAY down....  But I just needed something there in the background....  

And last but not least, I know it doesn't show up real well in the photo, but you see those red things on the top of this box?  You will never believe what they are.... Well I'm not talking about the crystals that are from Magnolia.... I'm talking about the 3 round circles there...  They are actually lids to jars, wrapped in ribbon, and are the PERFECT size to hold tea light candles....  When the lights are dim, WOW you should see how that sparkles.  =)  Unfortunately I couldn't capture that part, no matter how many times I tried.

Alright - Alright, I will stop my chattering!!!  I can't help myself, that is what happens when I'm completely in love with something... and believe me, I AM in love with THIS!!!!



Alright, lets change the subject now....  I bet you are all wondering WHO was yesterdays winner....  Well.... I can tell you that it wasn't ___________________/......  But it is.....




Now we count comments........  1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6..... Ohhhhh are you waiting for me?

Pysselbus

Congratulations Girl.... 
Please contact Summer at: summer(at)bellesnwhistlesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.


Noooooo I'm not a fruit cake... I'm just feeling a big silly today.... It's almost Christmas, I can get away with acting goofy... I think!  LOL
To enter our Advent Calendar prize drawing just leave a comment on this post... Good luck!

So Summer my girl.....  Merry Christmas.... this gift will be on it's way to you very soon.... Unfortunately NOT in time for Christmas this year, BUT....  It will be yours very soon!

49 comments:

  1. what a fantastic 3D-Box! The tree is lovely and the image so cute!
    Congrats Pysselbus!

    greetings Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab what a wonderful decoration, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic 3D feeling. Beautiful coloring and the tree looks absolutely awesome. A lot of work has gone into this decoration and it was oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, wie fantastisch, die Box ist so toll und wunderschön.
    Ich wünsche allen ein merry christmas
    lg gila
    ein toller Adventskalender und ich freu mich sehr, das ich auch gewonnen hab diese Tage, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing. How wonderful. What a beautiful decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the Santa image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, my gosh!! Lynda!!! What a WONDERFUL gift you've made for Summer!! I love it!! I love everything you do, but this is AMAZING!!!

    And thank you and the random generator for picking me as yesterdays winner... I'm sooooo lucky!!! *jumping up and down*

    Thank's to you and all of the design team for the wonderful creations you've made throughout this Advent Calender... It's been a true joy to jump in here every day for inspiration! I wish you all a very, merry Christmas!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhh Lynda - your creation is just gorgeous !!!
    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow! This is a stunning 3D gift. Such a lot of creativity here. Just love it. Thanks for a chance to win some candy.
    Merry Christmas.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally in awe of this project. One can sure tell you put a lot of thought and creative imagination in to this for Summer. She will love it! It's one of the most innovative and gorgeous creations I've seen this year. Thanks so much for sharing! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely Gorgeous!!!! Fantastic Work....And so much WORK!!!! I am stunned... The Christmas tree looks AMAZING! The colouring is Fantastic too! SO MUCH WORK!!!

    I love it!!!

    Merry Christmas!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a real treat for the eyes!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lynda, what a simply stunning creation - it looks absolutely amazing.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Lynda love it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is absolutely stunning, Lynda!
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  16. This 3D box is absolutely stunning. I can't belive how much imagination, passion and hard work there is to it. But the result is gorgeous and I am sure Summer will love it.
    Thank you so much for the inspiration,
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. This is awesome. Thanks so much for all you gals for sharing your wonderful talents. This has been a really great past 23 days..... Thanks for all the inspiration... Happy Holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  18. My my, what a fantastic creation here, must have taken quite some time to make, huh ? Very impressive indeed !
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, da hast Du wirklich was tolles gewerkelt. Super!

    LG Sebrina

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow!!! That is fantastic, i'd have a very hard time giving that away!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a really spectacular piece, love all the detail in the 3d scene and outside is beautifully decorated too. Congrats to Pysselbus and thanks for the chance to win.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  22. …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Felice' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Natale . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥
    che tu possa trascorrere delle feste speciali con le persone a te care ciao rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so very beautiful. I can see why you are having a problem parting with it. I love all the 3-Dness that is going on. And all those little details that you included to bring it all together. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy Moly Lynda this is detailed to the extreme!!! Superb Hun and surely Summer will love it:) Did you get the glue off your fingers~I didn't see any fingerprints--Hee Hee
    Love it!!!
    Blessings and Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lynda this is absolutely STUNNING! What a beautiful gift! Your work is so inspiring and truly amazing! Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy!!! And thanks to Summer for the chance to win!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is an amazing creation. It looks absolutely stunning. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh WOW... I am speechless!!!
    This is amazing and all the fantastic details are stunning, I can totally understand you would like to keep it.
    But I always say... things you would like to keep yourself, make the best presents :-)
    Merry Christmas!
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW this is WONDERFUL.......OH MY. You did a fantastic job on this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous box! What a great idea and so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG, what a fantastic 3D box
    I get back to the mouth because I am so fascinated.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a fabulous gift you have created, I love it and Summer will too I'm sure.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! What a gorgeous project! Details are amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow Lynda, this is amazing, lucky Summer getting to give this a home. What amazing detail you have put in it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cool shadowbox, and Summer is very deserving of such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fantastic 3D feeling!!! Beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh my sweetie
    i can't believe how gorgeous this is
    a huge compliment to your creative christmas photo frame, i just love it
    a merry christmas to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing, your project is awesome! Summer will absolutely love this! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this is fantastic, I love it! Now I totally want to CASE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow this is so amazing i love it i wish i could make things this beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. this is stunning!! and i love love love this stamp! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. A wonderful project. I can't get over how delightful it is. I have already forwarded this page to a number of friends. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOW! Gorgeous creation you made for Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This box is so lovely!!! Thanks for sharing and the candle/lip idea is awesome, I would have never thought of that.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  44. OH WOW THIS IS TRULY STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to hold it in my hands to really have a good look at it..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete