Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anything but winter......

Good Morning!
Today is my day to post on the Belles and Whistles blog.
I have finally got my card for Anki's challenge that
started on Monday! The poor girl is sick of snow so she
choose ANYTHING BUT WINTER!!!! LOL Poor Anki!

Anyways I needed to step up on making some Thank you cards
and decided to use Smile. I think she is perfect for any and
every occasion.


I have used some pretty springy colors just for Anki.
Unfortunately it the closest to spring it will get it
a while!

Paper ~ Kraft CS, Websters Pages
Stamps ~ B&W Smile, Sentiment ~ PTI
Accessories ~ Gorgeous flowers, lace and pearls ~ WOC, Circle with heart ~ PTI

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a special day!
:)Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, your card is so stunning!! I love all of the gorgeous blooms and yummy ribbons!! Your coloring is a dream girl!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete