Monday, January 17, 2011

BnW Challenge - Anything BUT Winter

Hej!

As you might have read yesterday - I think I've done my last Winter card - well I might add - maybe:-)

Today it's time for a new BnW Challenge - hosted by me and since we have had an incredible amount of snow here in Sweden - I'm kind of tired of Winter. That's why the challenge is to create something without any Winter related to it ;-)
Here's my card for the challenge - using Kitty Love.
Coloured her with my copics. DP from SU and then I added pearls and some flowers of course ;-)
Please join us for the challenge - and if you want more inspiration before you start - pop over and check out what the rest of the BnW ladies have been up to.

Kramis - Anki

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Anki,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. I love the cluster of flowers. I am so over winter, too, and we haven't even had much snow near Annapolis, MD. I'm just done with it, anyway. I'm finished reorganizing my craft room and hope to give this challenge a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the colors and the flowers! They just add so much to the card! And I AGREE- COME ON SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Gorgeous image and the BP is stunning. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete