Friday, January 14, 2011

A christmas card

Hello friends!
The christmas is over but I have started making christmas cards again. Maybe I am crazy, but this is actually fun. Every year before christmas it is the same. I begin too late making my christmas cards. The result is that I get stressed and spend hours at my crafting room instead of being together with my family.

This year I have decided to make at least 3 christmas cards each month, then hopefully I have finished my christmas cards before December. I have already finished 3.
For this card I have used one of the beautiful snowbaby stamps. The image is coloured with distress ink, reinkers. All the edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain, and then sewed. I have decorated my card with laces, a french lace doily, flowers and snowflakes.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you for visiting the BnW blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    Your card is stunning, the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design
    The card like it very much.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well you sure made a great start on the cards, this one is lovely. The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one..........lol What a gorgeous card you have created. When you have time could you please let me know where you got the beautiful lace. I've seen it on cards before but we have nothing like it locally. Thanks for the inspiration! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best Christmas card that I saw today. Love the layout and the color. I'm very glad that you share that impressive card.

    ReplyDelete