Friday, January 21, 2011

Love is in the Air......



Hello everyone and Happy TGIF! What better card to show then a 'Love' card for the weekend?  :-D With Valentines not even a month away I'm in the middle of creating all my Valentine cards. And for me Cupcake  from last years Valentine's collection, is still the perfect image for a Valentine's card. I just adore this super cute image!

I colored Belle using pencils and OMS. The base card I created with my Cricut and Design Software. The DP is from My Minds Eye 'beloved' collection (I think it is called). The large flower is from Petaloo and the swirly leaves is a Marianne Design die.

One more closer look at Belle and her chocolate cupcake :-) :


You'll find more photos on my blog later today!


**********

I also like to share some news with you regarding our BnW Challenge Blog . We made some changes and updates! Starting now we are accepting ALL Elisabeth Bell images for our challenges!!! But wait ... thats not it! In addition to our randomly drawn winner we are also picking the TOP 3 designs from all entries! And the lucky number 1 has the chance of being a guest designer at the BnW Challenge Blog for the following 2 challenges! Wooohooo. To read all details on these updates please click HERE!


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day today!!!

Hugs,




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris!! I love your card!! It's gorgeous and the coloring is fantastic!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Iris and colored to perfection. So glad to hear we are going to be able to use any EB Image. I have over 70 stamps and seldom get to use very many of them for challenges. Thanks for the info. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete