Monday, January 10, 2011

midway reminder


Happy monday to all of you!

As you know we have a new challenge every fortnight on mondays at our very own Belles´n´Whistles Challenge Blog.

You still have a week to enter and so I thought I´d share my challenge card with you here on the inspirational blog and use as a midway reminder...

The theme is "let it snow". I know some of you might be sick of snow at the moment but some might feel like I do. Now that it started to get warmer here in Germany and the snow is melting away I am already missing it and all the fun we had playing in it.
Our girls started skiing last winter and took another class after christmas. So
Skiing Snowbaby

was the perfect image for me to use for the snow challenge.

So, hop on over to our challenge blog and share your favourite snow memories with us!

2 comments:

  1. Kathrin, this card is FABULOUS! and I'm so glad you showed it this week. We need all the reminders we can get... I'd love to see more people play along in our fun challenges.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and color combination. I really like how you did the falling snow over the image, too. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete