Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skiing Snowbaby......

Good Morning!!!
Today I wanted to showcase another of the
adorable Snowbaby images.  I am sorry if you
are sick of them or snow but I didn't get a chance to
use them with my move and now that is all I want to
play with! LOL
I made another card to go with our challenge theme
of snowflakes.  (Don't forget to play along!)

Anyways here is skiing snowbaby:

I just adore this Basic Grey paper and think I may have
used up my last piece! The colors are classic snow colors
to me and such a lovely combo.
Here is a close up:


I had that rub-on from Melissa Frances sitting around
and just had to use it for this image ~ perfect fit.

Well that is it for me today.
I really hope to see all your challenge cards
in the gallery for this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope
you all have a lovely day!
:)Kathy


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Kathy! Beautifully colored and a breathtaking LO!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete