Monday, January 24, 2011

snowflakes anyone?


Happy monday!
Did I hear anyone screaming "me please" when I asked this question?
It´s still winter but I have to admit - I am ready for spring!LOL So I am going to share those snowflakes we are getting again with all of you...

I tried to include as many as possible on my card. The card is made in a snowflake shape, I have snowflakes on the designers paper, there is another snowflake shape cut from transparency and put on top of the card, there are cut out snowflakes as embellishments - and to top it off there´s Catch A Flake
one of the cute Snowbabies to make this card perfect.

For a frosty touch I added some Distress Paint and also some silver embossing powder to the edges. And I did some sanding to the transparent snowflake.

Before I am leaving for today I want to remind you all of our
ANYTHING BUT WINTER
challenge over at our challenge blog - for all of you that are as sick as me from winter and frost and snow. You have one more week to enter that challenge.
And we have made exciting changes: you are now allowed to use any
ELISABETH BELL IMAGES,
no matter what brand they are
!
But only hers please - we got some entries using stamps from other brands and those do not qualify for the prize drawing, the Top picks and they will not get any comments from us...

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! We have all the snow we need as there is about an 8' pile of it at the end of the drive. Your card is so orginal and creative. Thanks for sharing! "HUgs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done with snow. Well, except this kind. This kind that you have posted is gorgeous and it can stay! I love the bling, plus the silver and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete