Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snowflakes

Hello everyone and Happy Hump-Day! Hope you all had wonderful holidays and a good start into the new year! My card I like to show you today is my DT card for our ongoing 'Snowflake' challenge over at our BnW Challenge Blog! I hope you like to join us in this fun wintery challenge and I'm looking forward seeing your creations!


Snowball Snowbaby was colored using my re-discovered Pencils and OMS. DP is from Bo Bunny and the large Flower from Petaloo. Sentiment is from Whimsy. The large snowflake I found at a dollar store. I got them in October already but never used them before. Actually duuno why I  just forgot having them...LOL. Swirl die is from Marianne Design.

I also added Stickles Star Dust for some bling. The light blue outlining/shadowing was done with Distress Inks 'Tumbled Glass'
And please don't forget to upload your Belles 'n Whistles creations into our Gallery. We will frequently post Spotlights here on the blog. And you'll never know maybe next time it's you! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Iris,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Iris, I loved the added bling it brings her to life beautifully
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete