Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Something Yummy for You!

Hi! It's Gini, and today I want to share a card with you that uses Mommy's Little Helper . I colored her with copics to match my designer paper from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 line. The flowers are some Tim Holtz metal flowers that I used Distress Embossing powders to color.

You still have plenty of time to play along with us on our Anything but Winter challenge. We are expecting more snow here tonight, so maybe if you play along, it will keep that winter weather away!

5 comments:

  1. She's adorable, and I do love your papers they are gorgeous.Beautiful colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. This image is just so adorable. Terrific papers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love everything about it, oh i wish i had your talent!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous paper choices. I love how you paper pieced her apron, as well. This is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete