Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweet dreams

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope you are going to have a wonderful weekend. We have tickets for Disney-on-ice on Sunday - can't wait to see it and see Isac's reaction as well. He just loves all the Disney characters and who doesn't???

Anyway - here's a little short post from me - showing one of the cuties from the Forever Young Collection - Sweet Dreams. Isn't she adorable? It was a challenge for me to not colour her in red ;-) - so I picked out some of my new SU DPs (Thank you Elizabeth) and coloured her in matching soft colours. I'm actually very pleased with the result. Only added a few pearls - since I wanted the image to be in focus as well as the DP.

Hope you like it!
Kramis and looking fwd to hear from you,
Anki

6 comments:

  1. It´s such a "cutie papooty" *lol
    little bit looking like a baby boy *smile
    But all is wonderfull harmonic
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Anki.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored and such an adorable image. Haven't inked mine up yet so maybe this will get me motivated. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anki, you did such a fabulous job on this. I love the colors you used. I hope you all have a wonderful time watching Disney On Ice.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete