Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A baptism card

Today I want to show you a baptism card made for a little girl called Juliana. A friend of mine ordered the card for her niece. Isn't this stamp perfect for a baptism card?

The stamp I have used is called sweet dreams, it is from the forever young collection. I have coloured the image with distress ink, reinkers.All the edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain, and sewed.
 I have decorated the card with roses, a flower, laces, pearls and a tag.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh it's sooooo beautifull!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card! so pretty!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite images...
    You´ve done a wonderfull job with this cutie !!!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love all of the yummies you have added to it, and all of the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and sweet card. I love everything about it! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...the coloring is perfect...what a lovely image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so beautiful, perfect for the occasion.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete