Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bookmark

Hello! Welcome to today's posting...


Kitty Love was colored with Copics then cut out. Cut my tag and sponged the edges with Distress Inks. Stamped my sentiment then adhered the image on top. The back portion has been sponged too and I will be writing a personal note on it ;) I've made the twine longer so it can extend out of the book and I added some beads on the ends.

Thank you for stopping by and please join us on our latest BnW Challenge,
Create any card/project with a heart on it...

You can use any Elisabeth Bell image from any company but BnW images gets double entry! ;)
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous tag!! I love your beads!! Brilliant colors!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Bookmark is beautiful and the beads just finish it off perfectly too. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kitty and the tag !! hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete