Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Check These Out!!

Hello everyone!! Have you been to the Belles n' Whistles gallery recently? Well, let me tell you there are lots and lots of beautiful creations!! I can certainly see why Anki had shown you some gorgeous creations yesterday.
Here's a very pretty card created by Ingrid!
I've also come across another beautiful card created by Jacqui!! I haven't seen this image colored in blues until now, it looks great!!
Be sure to pay a visit to the gallery to see all the wonderful creations, but be sure to also sign up and create an account for yourself and upload your creations so you can be a featured guest too!! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are gorgeous... that first image is adorable!!!!!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute cards. The first one is my favourite :))

    ReplyDelete