Monday, February 21, 2011

Have You Taken Time to Play?

Hello friends!!  *Vicki* here and today is my turn to post and I wanted to be sure to remind you about the easy peasy challenge going on right now at the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog!!  There is still ONE whole week left to play along!!  Don't forget that the new rules state that you can choose to use ANY Elisabeth Bell image!!  Not only that, there is now a top 3 chosen as well as a spot for a guest design spot for a couple of challenges!...oh not to mention an awesome prize drawing!...WOW!  This is SO WORTH playing along for!! :)

It was my turn to host the challenge this time and I've picked the theme of "Your Favorite Things with HEART"!!  Here's the creation that I made especially for this one:
And if you know me...then you know that I ADORE these Belles 'n Whistles images (The gorgeous one I've used here is called Fairy Play..isn't she precious?!!)  and I so love the color hues of purple!  I sometimes tend to hoard the things that I love so much and so I thought this challenge would be good for those of us who like to hoard our favorite things!  Since it was Valentine's Day when the challenge was posted, I thought to show our love of crafty things, that we should add a heart as well!  So don't forget your heart!! :)

If you haven't been over to at least check out the wonderful inspiration for the rest of the DT...then get over there!!  I've been enjoying looking at all of the wonderful entries so far!!  Thank you for joining along with us! We love to see what you come up with!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday today and I will be back again tomorrow for something FUN to share with you all!! HUGS

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Vicki,I love the image and the colours.
    so gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Vicki, sweetie!! This is lovely!! Fantastic coloring!! And I love your challenge... My card is coming soon...

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete