Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love my Kitty!



Hello everyone and Happy Thursday! I like to show you today my card I made for the ongoing BnW Challenge! The challenge is hosted this time by our fabulous Vicky and she wants you to use your 'Favorite Things & include a heart'.  And please remember ANY Elisabeth Bell image is welcome!!!

I used 'Kitty Love' on my card. And for my favorite things I colored her with Copics, added flowers, sSickles and gems. I also used one of my favorite DP: Basic Grey's Kioshi. My added hearts you will find between mu flowers: pearl heart charms and I used heart shaped Nesties to cut out the heart!

As i mentioned above I colored my image with Copics and added some shadows using Prismas and OMS.



 Thanks for stopping by here today on our inspirational blog and I hope to see you over at our BnW Challenge blog joining in this fabulous challenge!!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment