Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spread a little happiness.......

Good Morning!!!
Sorry I am a little late!
My hubby is sick and the computer is in our room!
He went to bed at 6pm and I didn't want to wake him.

Anyways for today I have decided to make a Springy card!
We have been having some lovely weather here in Texas and
I hope it stays! I have used this adorable image, Watering,
which I think looks springy.

I have again created it a little shabby chic. Alot of white mixed
with the other colors is my favorite look. I have also added distress
crackle paint to the edges. Had to throw a little lace on
there as well as a glittered up flower. The shabby crinkled
ribbon is also a nice touch for the shabby chic look!
The image was colored with distress inks and twinking h20's.
I also used my white gel pen for accents.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope where ever you
are the weather is not to bad!!
:)Kathy





7 comments:

  1. wow...this is gorgeous...love the colours and the papers are just fab. What are they??

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design that you have made with your papers, the image is coloured beautifully,and your colour choices are gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love all the details, so pretty....wish I knew what 'lovely weather is'....that must be so nice..lol..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty card. I love the shabby chic look. Your work is gorgeous! Sorry to hear that your hubby is sick. I hope he is not the man cold type. I loved my dear husband to distraction, but that man could have been the poster child for the man cold. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....she's so sweet and your card is gorgeous! Love the fresh and spring-like design!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, I just love what you have done, its such a pretty card. Hope hubby is much better now. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete