Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Angel......

Good Morning!
WOW didn't you just love Iris's flower tutorial?
They are gorgeous and was going to try one for my card
today but realized I didn't have the smallest of the
punches!! Will have to find one though!

Anyways I have made a card today to go along with
the challenge for this week which is shiny sparkly glitter.
That is an easy one ~ I love glitter and put it everywhere!
(And when I am done with my card it is literally everywhere! LOL)
I have a few pictures to show because I couldn't get the right
colors and shimmer with one shot!

Isn't she just adorable!! I just love the chubby cheeks and legs! The
look on her face is priceless as well!
I have added glitter to the border, the butterfly, her outfit
and the flowers. Here is a better picture:


I also sprayed the ribbon with some glimmer mist. I tried to get a better
picture of it but it didn't show up to well! Anyways this is
a better shot of the actually color.


Just a side view of the card.


Well that is it! Hope you liked my card and I hope you
can find some time to play along!!
You have until Sunday, April 10th to get your cards
done. Can't wait to see what you do with the glitter!

Have a great day!
:)Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous card - such a cute image and I love that big bow with the pearly heart!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable, beautiful colouring...loving all the glitter..gorgeous card Kathy.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card! I was lucky enough to win this stamp in a competition, must get it out again!

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the bling and that ribbon/bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, fabulous colouring and just love the layout, my kind of style. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the top Gorgeous Kathy!!...the image and details are Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete