Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A cute little boy

Happy Tuesday!
I feel like it is long time since I have made a blogpost in here. I can't remember last time, but now I am finally back.
This time I have made a birthday card for a little boy, I have masked 2 stamps together: The boy and the little bear. Both stamps come from the Changeabelle collection.

I have painted the the image with distress ink, reinkers. All the papers are inked with distress ink, walnut stain and then sewed. The patternpapers are from Tim Holtz. I have decorated my card with stars, made with a dies from qk. I have added stickles to the stars.
I wish you all a wonderful day

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable with fab colors and design. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card for a boy, love the images and the papers are delightful too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete