Friday, March 25, 2011

Eden with Teddy

Hello friends and happy Friday to all of you.
It is soon weekend and I am planning to spend some time at my crafting room making cards.
Here is a card I made yesterday. It is Little Eden with Teddy.
The stamp is from the Changeabelles collection. I have coloured my image with distress ink, reinkers. I have also added some stickles, star dust, to the image. All the edges are inked with distress ink, walnut stain.

 I have decorated my card with leaves, flowers and a butterfly.
 One more picture of the flowers.
Have a wonderful day.
Thank you for visiting our blog

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the flowers and inking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the colors you chose. Would you please consider adding a way to subscribe via email, such as through Feed Burner (free) so we can get new posts right in our inboxes? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, so sweet and wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete