Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For Mom


Happy wednesday to all of you!

Today I am sharing with you a little mother´s day card I made. Mother´s day won´t be here before beginning of may but it´s better to be prepared, right?

I used three of the adorable Belles´n´Whistles images here:

Mommy´s Little Helper
Doll
Mmmh! Yes Please! (just the table here)

I put those together to create that little scene and used some fresh and happy spring colors to color the image in. And I love how the paper with those tiny hearts matches the colors I picked for my coloring.

The round stamp says "happy mother´s day" and also has a little saying on, that for sure most german kids learn at school or Kindergarten. I try to translate it here for you:
"Dear mom - I know that you love me all year long. I should thank you more often than I do - but I am doing it today and believe me that this little greeting is meant to show you how much I love you".
Okay, that´s a pretty free translation and in german it also rhymes. But I wanted you to know the meaning since I really love it and it brings back memories of a few mother´s days where my little ones were standing there, saying this for me...

Have a wonderful sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment