Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is This Just Wishful Thinking?!!?

Posted by *Vicki* - Stamped Smiles
Hello friends!!  I think with the bit of gorgeous weather that I've been spoiled with....I got a bit "greedy" here wishing for some REAL nice weather! LOL!!  And now our forecast is calling for SNOW?!! Oh boy!
Well...here's wishing for warmer weather and sunny skies to come along very soon...
I think this image is so very sweet!!  This is the adorable Tube Wear image...just perfect for the Summer weather coming ahead real soon...I hope anyway!! LOL!  I used my dies to create this fun little easel style card.  She's "just chillin'" while she checks out the water. :)

If you'd like a chance to win this really sweet image, head on over to my blog and check out the blog candy I have to offer....this is an extra image that Summer sent me a while back...so I thought I'd offer it to a lucky winner...and of course I included some other fun stuff!!  So hop on over for a visit! :)

**Don't forget about the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge and enter your "Spring" creations using any Elisabeth Bell image!  And if you use one of your darling Belles 'n Whistles images...load it to the photo gallery for another chance at winning!!**

Thanks for stopping by today!!  HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment