Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look Who Is In The Spotlight!!!

Greetings everyone!  Lynda here, with a special Spotlight post today.  Today - on March 31st here in NY State we are on a Winter Storm Warning... this evening they say that we will get 8 - 16 inches of snow.  YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!! 
I wanted to show you an absolutely "OVER THE TOP" gorgeous card that made for one of the Elisabeth Bells World Challenges a while back.  I fell in love with this the moment I saw it.  She used "Catch A Flake" from the Belles 'n Whistles Snowbaby collection.


Just look at that gorgeous card.  The papers, the layout, and this beautifully colored snowbaby.  Oh I just love this.... 

And....Since mother nature is going to play a snowy April Fools joke on me, I thought I would at least share one of the prettiest Snowbaby cards I've seen. 

You can find more details about this card by visiting Karina's Blog.  =)

Don't forget that we have a challenge going on right now over on the BnW Challenge blog.  Lets see all that sparkle....  =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... I feel so honoured to see my card here and to be in the spotlight. Thank you so much Lynda, you really make my day!!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete